Dropping odds alert service
Exploiting odds movements, especially dropping odds, is a well-known and often efficient way to make money on sports betting. In this strategy you choose the odds with the highest drop rate.
Of course you can find dropping odds in our website. However sometimes you don't have time to follow it.
We launched a new service - dropping odds alert. With this service, you'll never again miss dropping odds, which you'd like to exploit.
How does it work?
- First things first, you have to set your criteria. These are:
- Reference point New feature - by default, our system is calculating dropping odds by comparing the starting odds with the current odds. You can change it to receive alerts only for the odds changed in the last few hours.
- Odds drop range (e.g. 10% - 30%)
- Odds value range (e.g. 1.50 - 2.50)
- Max and average odds difference - very useful in finding value bets
- Time range - time in which you want to receive the alerts
- Match time range
- Bookmakers - optional setting which allows you to get the alerts about dropping odds only for selected bookmakers.
- Bet types - allows you to receive alerts only for specific bet types, e.g. 1x2, over/under.
- Excluded leagues - leagues from which you don't want to receive the alerts.
- Our system is searching constantly for the dropping odds within the criteria you have chosen.
- You will immediately receive an e-mail with more info about the drop.
- You can test this service completely for free for the 7 days. During this time you will receive up to 20 alerts daily. Then you decide whether you want to continue using it without any limitations, by paying a small monthly fee.
Your alert settings
Log in to continue reading
If you are not registered yet, then join our 10037 registered users. Create a FREE account now!