CheckBestOdds.com terms and conditions
- Any person may browse The Service without registering.
- At the time of registration, users declare that they have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to accept them. A User is considered a registered person when a username and password are selected, a valid email address is supplied, and the activation link sent to the email address is clicked.
- The owner of The Service is SportData Limited (hereinafter referred to as The Administrator). The Administrator is registered in England and Wales with the company number 8219563 and is located at Kemp House, 152 City Road, London EC1V 2NX.
- The technical requirements necessary to use The Service are:
- A computer or internet connected device with a web browser.
- Service provides services for the sharing of information about odds offered at sports betting by online bookmakers.
- Services offered are for informational purposes.
- Despite the best endeavors Administrator does not guarantee that all information contained on the site are current.
Conditions of Use
- Service includes:
- the public sites
- perform services that require registration
- services that require an Order
- If access to the site will require registration or order services, you will be informed by an appropriate message.
- Order is to select a specific version of the Service, and completing the order form using the options available in the Service.
- Order will be processed after receipt by the Administrator of duty paid on the Site available channels of payment, in payment rates for services offered by the Service.
- Available payment channels for services:
- Detailed information on payment channels for services will be forwarded to you after placing an order for Services.
- Available subscription periods for the Service:
- 1 month
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 1 year
- The ordered services may be used only user who has placed an order for those services. You may not share access to the Services to others.
- Initial provision of services is the date of receipt by the Administrator to pay for the service selected by the user.
- You may not make your data obtained in the process of registration to others.
- Every person is entitled only to a single Registration. In case of multiple Registrations by one person, all of its accounts can be blocked by the Administrator.
- Each User has the right to a full money refund for services that he paid. This right has not any time limit.
- In order to receive a refund, User has to send an e-mail to the Administrator. The e-mail has to contains a statement with a request to receive a refund and a date of the payment.
- In 7 days from the day of receiving a refund request, the Administrator will make the refund with the same payment method as initial payment.
- Administrator reserves the right to cancel the refund if the User violate the Terms and Conditions.
- Any personal data collected during the registration process will be used only by the Administrator for purposes related to the functioning of the Service.
- Administrator reserves the right to send unsolicited e-mail to users.
- The concept of unsolicited administrator understands the information directly relating to its services, products and services (eg, changes, promotions), a non-profit (such as greetings, personal comments, etc.) and commercial information whose unauthorized users is paid for by customers Administrator.
- When the user finds defect, irregularity, inconsistency with the description on the service website in the Services ordered by them has the right to request the Administrator of the complaint.
- You may lodge a complaint via the contact information posted on this website: https://checkbestodds.com/contact
- On notification of a complaint by a User Administrator will respond within 7 working days from receipt of the notification.
- In the event of a breach of any provision of the Rules, you will receive a warning from the Administrator of the call to respect the provisions of the Rules.
- In case of recidivism Regulations, after receiving a warning, you will be removed from the group of users, a service contract concluded between the Administrator and the User shall be considered terminated from the user's fault.
- Administrator reserves the right to make changes in the Regulations. User spaces is always the current version of the Rules of Procedure, which is located at: https://checkbestodds.com/terms-conditions